About PVM Building Control
PVM Building Control Services provides a Building Control service to both companies and the general public
(home-owners, agents, architects and builders).
The Building Regulations apply to most building work, therefore it is important to know when approval is needed. PVM Building Control Services as a corporate
approved inspector will be able to establish whether building control approval will be required for your particular project – please call to discuss.
We offer a professional, fast and efficient service in lieu of those traditionally provided by local authority building control. Our team consists of experienced and
qualified, professional in- house surveyors, consultant surveyors, engineers and other professionals.
- The Building Control Bodies function is not that of a site supervisor, but we are required to ensure that work taking place is in accordance with
the Building Regulations.
- In addition you should bear in mind that the building work may require planning permission and you should consult your LA development control department for
- We are not a policing service, but we are required to have an educated and critical eye to ensure that work taking place is in accordance with the Building
Now you can choose to use PVM Building Control Services.
- We operate in the Suffolk and Norfolk area of England
- Our main client base is made up by working directly with architects, agents, builders, developers and householders.
- Our aim is to provide you with a helpful approach to building control, getting away from unnecessary bureaucracy, so that you can concentrate on the job at hand.
- Fast, efficient, friendly and helpful - a professional approach to guide you through the building control process
- Consistency of approach, authorised to work throughout England and Wales - we are not restricted to local authority boundaries
- Giving you a choice between private sector and local authority building control
- Government approved and regulated by the Construction Industry Council
- Peace of mind - on satisfactory completion, PVM Building Control Services will issue a Final Certificate, usually required on the sale of your property
- Both commercial and domestic work undertaken
- Your own allocated surveyors
We are also able to arrange the following services:
- Design SAP
- As Built SAP
- Conversion SAP
- New Build and Conversion EPC's to link with the three above.
- Existing dwelling EPC's
- SBEM for level 3 and 4 buildings and resulting EPC's
- Energy statements
- Area Weighted Calculations for Part L
- Water Efficiency Calculations
- Code for Sustainable Homes
- CML Professional Consultants Certificate (Architects), warranty scheme for new housing
Please call to discuss